There are 5 stages to make this comfort dish. And when you have this ability to multi-task. With Flair. This Potato delight is your to go to.
The 6 stages are:
- Make the marinade
- Soak baby potatoes in water for 4 hours
- Cook potatoes in 10 min.
- Marinade cooked potatoes
- Let them rest for 60 min.
- Bake potatoes in pre-heated oven for 30 min.
So as you could read between the lines, this dish is more about prepping and getting ready for the next stage. And I can assure you the outcome is good!
- A fork
- A spatula
- A siece
- A saucepan with lid or plate
- An airtight container with lid
- An oven
- A oven tray or tin
to serve with (list with options)
Italian bean salad
hamburger & courgette on a Roll
- Follow the steps to make marinade
- Wash potatoes
- And let them soak in a bowl for at least 4 hours
- Turn on the heat
- Fill saucepan with soaked potatoes & plenty of water
- Bring water to boiling point
- Turn down the heat
- Let potatoes simmer for about 8 min.
- Check with fork whether the larges potato is done
- Remove potatoes from heat when largest potato is almost cooked
- Sieve potatoes and wash with cold water
- Place potatoes in airtight container
- Add marinade to the container
- Close container and let marinade soak in for at least 60 min.
- Preheat oven (180º)
- Fill oven tray or tin with marinade & potatoes
- Turn up heat to 220º
- Bake marinated potatoes in 20 min.